Like the man himself, what makes our kitchen so different is the way we blend traditional cooking methods with non-traditional, even startling ingredients to create fragrant, Pan-Indian dishes, the likes of which you won’t find anywhere else.
Except, perhaps, at Cafe Spice Namaste, Cyrus and Pervin Todiwala’s culinary bastion on the other side of London which, after almost two decades, continues to draw guests who want their Indian food with a ‘Todiwala twist’.
Mr Todiwala’s Kitchen brings you all the warmth and magic of Cafe Spice Namaste in a new and elegant West London setting, conveniently located in one of London’s newest and most exciting hotels, just one mile from Heathrow Terminal 5.
Come in, stay a while.
What’s in a kitchen? More than words can say. So at Mr Todiwala’s Kitchen we firmly believe in practising what our Chef Patron Cyrus Todiwala has believed in and spoke about for a very long time. After all, he’s the winner of the 2011 Leadership in Sustainability Award from the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Footprint Forum Special Achievement Award for commitment to the environment.
What we say and do
- People - our greatest asset whom we train and look after like family...we want them to be in our Kitchen for a long time...
- Food - Meat, fish, poultry and vegetables – we use fresh, seasonal ingredients and source only from local British farmers and producers wherever possible. We only use fish from sustainable stocks.
- Water - Tap water is always available to our customers as a matter of choice
- Energy - We use low-energy light bulbs and fixtures in both the restaurant and kitchen area
- Waste - We strive to minimise packaging and food waste